This is our last day in KL. Tonight will be our last night performance at the Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur. I have the strangest feeling that we might not be going back to KL soon. There are numbers of reason:
- We are signed for 6 months in Qingdao. Plus an option to extend for another 6 months or longer. Since Olympics 2008 is coming soon, guess we will be needed there.
- The new General Manager of Shangri-La KL wants to change the concept of the lounge & the lounge band. A piano acoustic quartet will be replacing us when we leave tomorrow. They want to try a different flavor.
- The unstable accomodation in Shangri-La KL during this trip has been so exhaustingly ridiculous. We have moved rooms 7 times. The recent packing for the supposed 8th time was a double purpose for us to pack our stuff for China. LOL.
- The Lobby Lounge in Shangri-La KL has been proposed for renovation by the end of this year. They will be bringing down the stage to floor level, move the bar somewhere.
- Plus lots of major issues (which I will discuss here soon)
I bet tonight will be a very special evening and lots of our friends are coming to see us. I'm sure it will be very emotional as well. Will share every detail to you. For the meantime, let me get my energizing beauty sleep. Good morning!